Shipping from China to the Netherlands
air, sea and rail freight | Honourocean
12 Years Experience Shipping Agent
Shipping costs China to Netherlands
Are you looking to ship products from China to the Netherlands? If so, you’re in luck! This is the ultimate guide to shipping from China to the Netherlands. In this blog post, we will discuss the cost of shipping, how to choose a shipping carrier, and what documents are required for customs clearance. Let’s get started!
Over the past decade, Chinese-Niederländ trade has grown substantially. The Netherlands is one of the most important trade partners of China in Europe and vice versa. In 2016, bilateral trade between the two countries amounted to more than $53 billion.
The main products that are exported from China to the Netherlands include electronics, machinery, and textiles. On the other hand, the Netherlands exports products such as chemicals, food, and live animals to China.
Honourocean provides professional logistics solutions from China to the Netherlands, We offer customized one-stop international shipping at competitive shipping rates to all importers and wholesalers, services including Port to Port, Door to Port service, and also for shipments to the Netherlands door.
The Netherlands is a booming European nation with great international trade potential. It is an attractive market for imported products in the Netherlands, with about 17 million people. Our FAQ on Shipping from China to The Netherlands will help you learn all about investing. Importing these products from China to the Netherlands requires effective transportation companies such as Honouroceanshipping.
Collect service from different suppliers
If you purchase from different suppliers, or china 1688, Taobao website, our Shenzhen warehouse team can support pick up, combine to cartons, then we ship as one shipment for you to save cost.
free inspect and free take photo .
Sea Freight shipping china to netherlands
One-stop cargo shipping options from China to Netherlands
We offer very competitive ocean freight for FCL and LCL shipment from China to any seaport in Europe.
Air freight from China to the Netherlands
Air cargo is a fast and easy way to ship products across a country. Chinese major airports are in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, while Amsterdam, Brest, Groningen and Eindhoven are popular international airports.
Express air freight
For courier services, such as DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT USPS.
the carrier will base the rate on the greater of the gross weight and the volumetric weight, which is calculated as follows: Conventional Air Freight : 1 m³ = 167 Kgs Express Air Freight : 1 m³ = 200 kgs
DDP shipping from China to the Netherlands
we provide door to door service from china to European countries. We offer competitive rates and an efficient, timely service that guarantees your items will be delivered safely and securely at any time and economically.
shipping from china to amazon fba cost
We provide door-to-door delivery and provide service that delivers to Amazon’s FBA warehouses and business locations. Typical delivery time for air freight is 7-15 days, truck freight is 15-22days, and train freight is 20-30days.
Rail transport to netherlands
Railway shipping offers a nice middle ground, as it’s shorter than sea shipping but very much cheaper than air freight. while a train can take 22-25 days Railway service DDP is the safe way of transport goods, particularly large and bulky ones.
Table of Contents
Honourocean Shipping make sure below service :
- The most convenience and speed shipping route from China to the Netherlands
- Compliance with import/export regulations at each port of call
- A service that has built strong relationships with the logistics team every step of the way
- Update status for each shipment process
- The professional operation team ensure smooth processes and customers worry-free
How long does it take to ship from China to Netherlands?
When it comes to shipping from China to the Netherlands, there are 4 main options: air freight, sea freight, and rail freight. truck freight. The most popular option is sea freight because it is the most economical. However, it is also the slowest option,
sea shipping transit times of around 35-40 days.
If you need your goods to arrive faster, you can choose air freight. Transit times for air freight are around 5-7 days, but it is more expensive than sea freight.
then, there is rail freight. This option is becoming more popular because it is faster than sea freight and more economical than air freight. Transit times for rail freight are around 22-25 days.
finally is truck delivery, this is fast way and new ship method, transport time is about 15-20days.
How much is shipping cost from China?
The shipping cost from China to the Netherlands can vary depending on the type of shipping carrier you choose, the weight and size of your cargo, and the destination. However, in general, the cost of ocean shipping is cheaper than air freight and rail freight.
- When choosing a shipping carrier, you should consider factors such as cost, transit time, and the type of goods you are shipping. For example, if you are shipping dangerous goods, you will need to use a carrier that has experience shipping dangerous goods.
- The cost of shipping from China to the Netherlands varies depending on the mode of transport (air, sea, or rail), the weight and volume of your shipment, and whether you’re shipping FCL (full container load) or LCL (less than a container load). Given that most shipments from China to the Netherlands are by sea, we’ll use that as our baseline for this article.
- For an FCL shipment from China to the Netherlands, you can expect to pay anywhere from $4000 to $9000. This price range covers a 20-foot container to 40HQ(we’ll get into what size containers are available later). LCL shipments, on the other hand, cost between $100 and $500, making them a more cost-effective option for smaller shipments.
- When shipping by sea, there are two main transit types: FCL and LCL. FCL is when an entire container is used to ship your products, while LCL is when your products share space with other people’s products in the same container – also known as groupage. If you’re shipping large volumes and can fill a container, it makes sense to choose FCL
- Generally speaking, FCL is a better option if you’re shipping a large volume of goods or items that are sensitive to damage (e.g., electronics). LCL is ideal for small shipments or if you’re just getting started with importing from China. It’s also worth noting that LCL rates are calculated per cubic meter, so be sure to factor that into your decision.then LCL shipping (also known as groupage) offers a more economical way to ship smaller quantities that make up less than half of the volume of a full container
To recap, here are the main things to consider when choosing a shipping method from China to the Netherlands:
– The cost of shipping
– The transit time
– The type of shipment (FCL or LCL)
– The size of your shipment
Now that we’ve gone over the basics of shipping from China to the Netherlands, let’s take a look at the documents you’ll need for customs clearance.
What is the shipping cost from China to Netherlands?
- Shipping costs in the Netherlands
and China depend on the carrier, services, weight and dimensions of their shipment. In other words, shipping 1kg of goods from China into the Netherlands can cost approximately 15 USD. Larger package prices usually will be more but Honourocean offers various routes to transport goods from China into Netherlands, according to your budget and delivery times.
Customs clearance in the Netherlands
During imports to the Netherlands, be careful with the customs rules and the procedures for custom clearance – this procedure may be very similar to that in other EU countries. The Dutch however have no way to export certain products to other countries. These include items that damage environment and resources, including ammunition and weaponry, motorcycles, cars and medicines.
Strong Overseas Custom Clearance
What documents are required to ship to Netherlands?
Ability to manage challenging objects with flexibility ensuring a smooth and efficient transport across the world..
Customs clearance is the process of getting your shipment through customs so that it can be delivered to its final destination. To do this, you’ll need to provide certain documents, including:
– A commercial invoice
– A packing list
– A certificate of origin
The commercial invoice is the most important document for customs clearance. It’s a document that lists the products being shipped, their value, and other important information like the HS code. The HS code is a harmonized system code that’s used to classify and track international shipments. You can find the HS code for your products on the website of the World Customs Organization.
The packing list is a document that lists all of the items in your shipment, their dimensions, and their weight. This is a helpful document for customs officials to have because it helps them verify the contents of your shipment.
The bill of lading (B/L) is a document that’s used when shipping by sea. It acts as a contract between the shipper and the carrier, and it lists the products being shipped, their destination, and other important information. The B/L also serves as a receipt for the goods once they’ve been loaded onto the vessel.
The air waybill (AWB) is similar to the bill of lading, but it’s used when shipping by air. It lists the products being shipped, their destination, and other important information. The AWB also serves as a receipt for the goods once they’ve been loaded onto the aircraft.
The certificate of origin is a document that certifies that your products were made in China. This document is required for certain products that are subject to preferential tariff treatment. You can apply for a certificate of origin through the chamber of commerce in the city where your products were manufactured.
Documents of conformity (CE standard)
Product compliance documents, such as test reports, technical documentation, declarations of conformity and product certificates, show that a product is manufactured in accordance with the applicable product safety standards and regulations in your target market.
Your EORI number (Economic Operator Registration Identification)
IT’S Mandatory for all companies that import or export goods. If you don’t remember, go to the pro-customs portal and get it from your SIRET number.
That’s it! Now you know everything you need to know about shipping from China to the Netherlands. We hope this guide was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to contact with Honourocean.
Rail service Shipping Time
- Shenzhen – Chongqing takes 3-5 days. The time of transportation is 10-15 natural days. Custom approval and UPS delivery take three-five working days. UPS delivery takes two-five working days. Get immediate quotes for your imported goods from China.total transport time is about 22-25days.
- Min order: 21kgs
- we can arrange DDP/DDU railway to business and private addresses, or Amazon FBA warehouse.
- railway shipping including LCL/ FCL , port to port , DDU/DDP service
45 Cooperated Airlines, 50 Shipping Lines
- The shipment could take place at 8 major China airport, 46 participating airlines or 500 routes, depending on your preference.
Professional customer service team
- 24 hour online support – always available! Professional Customer Service Team with an overall 12years industry experience.
How much does it cost to ship from China to Europe?
Integrate 50+ shipping companies & carriers, we will look for the best routes while considering the best price and speed. Professional Customer Service Team 7/24 online service, you can always find us!
Professional customer service team with 12 years of experience in the freight forwarding industry. One-Stop shipping solution.
Honourocean Air Transport provides one-stop services such as pick-up from suppliers, agent inspection, packaging, customs declaration, trucking, etc., and arrives on time. Save up to 70% on the ship to netherlands cost of Express, Air and Sea freight .
Netherlands Port of Rotterdam
Important Ports for Sea Shipping to The Netherlands Port of Rotterdam The Port of Rotterdam is almost 25 miles long and covers 30 acres in total, with half of the space dedicated for business sites. Around 30,000 vessels dock annually and with its unrestricted port, even the largest vessels have access. Every year nearly 550 million tons of goods pass.
Major shipping routes The Port of Amsterdam is the second largest port in the Netherlands (after Rotterdam) and the fifth largest in Europe, so it’s pretty big